Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Friday, July 29, 2005

What a week!!!!!!!

It has been awhile that I have been able to sit down and write(blog), but I do have some great news and some great pictures. I have become a member of RAOK and I have been given a box of stuff (so cool). Thank you so much Barbara Long for the geat yarn and the little purse for the coin holder. (Where did you get the holder, that is just tooo cute.) She also sent me a heart shape soap.(how did she know that I love stuff like that).

Here is a picture of the box of stuff that I recieved yesterday:


The yarn that is in the box is: Persian NeedlePoint and Crewel Wool and the color is Bucilla.
I can't wait to make change purses or even cell phone holders.

Here is a close up picture of the bag with the balls of yarn and a pattern to make a change purse:



If you notice in the first picture of the bag of soap, I did not get a picture of it. Sorry, but I have taken it out the bag and put it in my bathroom.

THANKS,THANKS, SO MUCH FOR YOUR KINDNESS BARBARA.

I have started another purse and now I am using the last of the yarn supply that I purchased in Michigan while I was visiting my sister-in-love Susie. I will be posting pictures of it tomorrow. And then I am going to be felting it soon. I am so in love with this felting process. I have told my husband that I am going to surf the interent for some more of this yarn.
Does anyone have any special place that they buy yarn from and that you get it for a good price. The yarn that I bought in Michigan (wool) was great in price now I am going to see if they have a website and see about the shipping. Any suggestions from anyone would be so helpful. I am going now for my children are hungry and I need to get them dinner. Have a great day everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home