Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Forgot to post pictures

Has I was looking over my blog I realized that I have not posted pictures of the bag that I made in Michigan using the yarn that Susie and I dyed. Also here are some pictures of the green bag done. I have gone to the knitting store in Winter Park to check it out and have purchased some yarn to make my new bag. I have decided to start a blanket with some yarn that I will not be using. I received a wonderful book from Susie when I was visiting her that she made and I came across a pattern for your left over yarn. I will keep you posted. Also I took along a young friend of mine named Brooklyn to the yarn store with me and she purchased some wool yarn for me to make her a bag. (oh the pressure is building now) I really am looking forward to getting started on her purse, just have to finish the scarf for Tyler that I am working on now. I will post new pictures of that when it is done.

Here I am knitting the I Cord.



Here is a picture of the bag that I made in Michigan.



Here is the green bag after felting



Hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures. I am on my way to get some sun while my youngest are napping. Have a great day everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home