Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Friday, July 15, 2005

Being on Vacation in Jacksonville, FL

Just wanted to blog and let everyone know that I was still out there in the blog world, so I am in Jacksonville visiting with my cousin Valerie who let me come with my whole gang (three young children,one 15 year old, and one 16 year). I am here for a week and just told my husband that I was going to stay another few days. I lost touch with Valerie when we were about 14 years old and when my dad past away in July last year I called one the uncles and her father got ahold of her and now we are getting to know one another again. She has a great, great house and two beautiful kids, one boy and one girl. I am having a great time and my gang is also, there was only one bad thing and that was Tuesday night I fell and broke the top bone of my left foot and strained all the tendons in the foot, so you can guess that my foot is in a splint and I am on crutches but that has not stopped me from shopping. I will be posting pictures of this trip when I get home, I am going home on Sunday but I am thinking of staying another few days ( Valerie will be going nuts by then, maybe a few gray hairs).Getting ready to spend the day Saturday with my sister in love BJ, she has blessed me with clothes and a great dinner at her house. She is such a neat lady and I am so glad that I have been able to spend time with her while I have been here. Well one of my children is crying so I have to crawl up the stairs and get him.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Pammi said…

    thanks for taking us to chucky E cheese even though you are on chruthes i love you sooooooo much!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home