Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Saturday, July 23, 2005

Too long in not Blogging.

The last time I wrote I was vacationing in Jacksonville with my cousin Valerie. My foot is healing nicely, I did take off my splint after 4 days of wearing it. I could not handle it anymore plus I need to be on my feet (both) with three boys running around the house. I came home from my vacation with the intention of getting my son Tyler's birthday party ready and school supplies for him and Cristian (preschool) but then Tuesday I recieved a phone call from my oldest brother John and telling me that my newphew Johnnnie Jr. died at the age of 33. I don't understand why but I do know that he is in heaven with my mom and my brother Carl and that he is not hurting anymore and no one here on Earth can hurt him anymore. So go rest in peace Johnnie and soar in the heavens with your wings and be free.

Ok, now about the Sophie bag that I was trying to do. I called Susie and realized that I read the pattern wrong and I was too far along to do over. So I did the best next thing for myself I just knitted until I almost ran out of yarn and made two Icord handles and now the bag is my knitting bag. It is already being put to good use. My next purse is in the works.

Here is a picture of the bag before felting:


Now for a picture of the bag after felting:


And of course I forget to measure my work. I finished this bag while I was in Jacksonville.
I had a great time visiting with Valerie and I have pictures of her and me.

Pamela and Valerie:


Kristian having a great time with us (just look at that smile)


Joelyn having a great time with us:


I was able to visit with my Sister in love BJ and her kids and have a great dinner with them. Boy I remember when the kids were just babies. Erica was my flower girl on August 17, 1991 and now look at her.


Erica is the oldest of the girls and Paula is the next one in line standing with Aunt Pammi (how is getting so big and off to college soon)


Gracie is the youngest of the girls and is growing up too fast (looking at her reminds me that I am growing up)


I will be posting later, now I have to go and get Tyler's birthday invitions done and Thank you notes to the ladies at my church for suppling food for Johnnie's viewing and get together afterwards.

THANKS LADIES FROM FAMILY WORSHIP IN SANFORD FLORIDA FOR THAT YOU DID FOR MY FAMILY. YOU LADIES ROCK!!

3 Comments:

  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Deb said…

    Thank you for the birthday wishes:)
    I am so sorry for your family's loss! I'm sure it helps to have wonderful little ones to focus on right now.

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Blogger Ms. Lance-a-lot said…

    So sorry about the death of your nephew. What a comfort to have a loving and supportive family.
    Love your bag...I've felted mittens, but no bags yet!

     
  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    *TAG*! You're it!! See my post for details :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home