Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Just having another day in Hot, Sunny Florida.

I wanted to share a few photos with everyone. I finally bought myself another knitting book. I am one day going to post my wish list of Knitting books that I would like to get. Anyway I got this cool book from Ross and the price was great.

I love it.



I have finally got a handle on picking up stiches. (at least I think I do). After talking with Susie and looking and reading everything I could find. I finally got through that process and now I am moving along. But I wanted to post a picture of bottom of the bag so that when Susie looks I hope she will say yes that is right.

What do you think? Does this look right?



Hopefully this is what the bottom is to look like. Now I have to show off my two young ones sleeping yesterday. Trevor was just to funny. Plus I have Tyler in a bubble bath trying to see how he would look if he had a beard. He is just to funny also.

Here is how Trevor fell asleep at nap time.


Now for Cristian (my sleeping angel)

Tyler having a bubble beard.

I had a great July 4th and I hope everyone else did also. Off to the knitting world of mine.

2 Comments:

  • At 9:15 PM, Blogger Deb said…

    Great photos:) Thanks for the comment! I got a cute pic of dad in the car on there.

     
  • At 12:03 PM, Blogger Colleen said…

    Those picked up stitches look exactly right! What are you making?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home