Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Finished with Tyler scarf

I have finished with Tyler's scarf and remembered that I have not posted any pictures of this. Remember that this is the yarn that Susie and I (I mostly watched) while I was in Michigan. I am having a great time making scarfs. I am going to try my hand at making a throw blanket next with some yarn that I bought at a yard sale.

This is what the scarf looks like.


this is Tyler modeling the scarf. ( He looks so handsome)


I would have made the scarf longer but I ran out of the yellow Fun Fur.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:08 PM, Blogger Katie said…

    Cool color it looks great.
    I love fun fur I use it in my hand tied yarn. that I sell at me shop. My personal bolg is
    http://katiesknitknat.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

<< Home