Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Friday, June 17, 2005

I have finished the "Everyday Bag"

I have finished the purse and now I am waitng for it to dry. I have had many phone calls with Susie to make sure I knew what to do on the next part (felting). She "Rocks" for taking the time with me and always says that it is okay for the phone calls. "Thanks Susie, I love you" I did not sew the ICord on right, but that is okay, next time I will not try to do this with all three kids up and demanding mommy. I am now off to knit something for Tyler. Hope you enjoy these pictures. Have yourself a great day. God Bless everyone.

Here is the purse before I sewed it together.

1 Comments:

  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    Can't wait to see the finished product!! I'm still so jealous of your natural knitting ability - I need a "susie" to teach me! I keep noticing stupid little things I do wrong, or loose stitch issues, and whining that I need help ;) I whine a lot. The bag looked great unfelted I'm sure it looks ever nicer now!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home