Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Sunday, July 31, 2005

New Yarn, Yes, Yes, Yes!!!!!!!!!!

I have been surfing others blogs and now I can honestly say that Tuesday Mornings do have yarn. I have been trying to get to my local shop and found my stash that I know was waiting there for me(calling my name from Longwood). And here the great find that I came across at the store.
Pls don't ask me the colors:


I am not sure because my yarn is in my room and I truly do not feel like getting up and going in there to find out. I have just finished with my 8 year old birthday party and I am dog tired. I will be trying to post pictures tomorrow of the party. He had a great party and a great turn out of his friends. I firgure that this is the last day of summer for the kids that have to start school tomorrow so lets have a great party to end the summer.
I have to give credit to my wonderful husband for working two jobs and letting me stay at home to raise our children and spend his money on my hobby. Thanks honey. You rock!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home