Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

The sun has come out here in Florida and I am Venting!!!!

Hello Everyone

Just sitting down and decided that I would vent a little steam on my blog. I lost my mother on May 25, 2005 and I left the next day to go visit my sister-in-love Susie (who took such good care of me). I come home and expect the five siblings to have a thought that there are more then just one brother or sister in this family (no I was wrong). I have had my eyes open to the fact that some of my siblings are just off their rockers (that is the nice way of saying it). I went to my husband after he caught me crying in the bathroom and told him what was happening and how I can't stand the BS that is going on over my Mother's stuff. My dear husband then points out to me that I am the crazy one to even think that my siblings were going to change just because we have lost our mom. Did I mention that my older brother John said the same thing to me. I even called my older sister Shari and was crying to her and telling her that I was having a pooping diaper night. But I will say after listening to my husband and praying with him and asking the Lord to forgive me for being so silly over things of my mothers that I can't take to heaven with me. I have decided to walk away and let the sister and brother that live in Daytona and Sanford have everything. I just decided that the best thing I have of my Mother's was her love and memories and that my friends is what I will always have here on Earth and in Heaven. Well enough venting, I have had a great time starting over the bag and now I am going to take my sweet time knitting it and hopefully I will be getting to the knitting store next week and sign up for some classes. I will be posting some new pictures soon. Thanks to all that is reading my blog and letting me vent. Love to all and have a great evening.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:02 PM, Blogger Kathy said…

    So sorry this is happening in your family. A similar thing happened in my family a few years ago. There's nothing to do but just let it go and move on. Petty people will always squabble about something. You just have to rise above them.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home