Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

Another Day in Sunny Florida,(where is the sun?)

I just now have the the time to sit here and write something to let everyone know what is happening. I have started a new handbag, working with two different yarns and then getting ready to add a third (fun fur) to it. Pls pray that I will be able to handle working with three. I have come home from Michigan and I forgot how busy I get with three young children. Pls I am having a garage sale this weekend. I will be taking pictures soon of the next project. My son Tyler is asking for a scarf, so after I finish this handbag I will be trying to make him one. My dh comes home one night and tells me that I am hooked to knitting for it is 12:00p.m. and I am still up knitting. (Oh ya). I am having a great time with this new hobbie. Seeya and talk with you soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home