Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Secret Pal 9 Questions,,YES YES

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
I love yarn, I am not really interested in aryclic yarn

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
Card board wine bottle holder, plastic bin.

3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I have been knitting for about 11/2 years and I am intermediate

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
not yet


5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products, etc.)
vanilla, pumpkin spice

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? Yes, cholocate

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I love to scrapbook and make my own cards. I do not spin

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I love Christian worship, and country no to mps

9. What's your favorite color(s)? Any colors you just can't stand?
I love yellows,purple. I love all colors

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? I am married with three boys, 9yrs,4yrs,3yrs.

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? I wear them all, just do not have a ponchos.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? I love socks, scarves, I am trying to make my first shawl.

13. What are you knitting right now? Lap blanket, socks, shawl

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Yes, they are the best

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? I love circular and woodend straight. I love addi turbo.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? I own both

17. How old is your oldest UFO? 4 months

18. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas, I love all the decorations

19. Is there anything that you collect? Willow angels, snow globes, coffee mugs

20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? There is a book out there about learning how to knit socks on circulars but I am open to anything.

21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Magic loop???,

22. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? Yes just made my first pair, my foot measurements are 8.5 us.

23. When is your birthday? (mm/dd)
December 26

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home