Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Kitty chasing the cursor!!!!

I am not so sure about Snickers the new kitty in my home. She is just too much (fun). My DH was working in his office and she decided to go and bless him with her presence. As she is sitting there on his work table/desk she is watching him work on the computer and going crazy over the cursor on the monitor. The pictures really do not do it justice. It was one of those Kodak moments and thank you honey for getting it on pictures.

Here she is just looking over her shoulder at him.


  

She is just too cute.

Now she is watching the cursor move and wondering what is that thing..


  


Now let just get a little closer and see this weird thing.


  

I am just sitting and watching the thing go by.....

Ok I am going to get this thing.....


  


Oh no it moved and I don't understand why I am not able to get it. HELP!!!!!


  

I know those pictures say it all about how funny this little one is.

I am now going to pack for my 9 year old to go on vacation with his aunt and uncle. This is the first time that I have allowed him to go anywhere far away from me unless he is with me. But they are good and they have three children also and I know that he will have a great time. I just hope his mommy can survive this time. My husband use to go on vacations with his cousin and uncle and so I really would like for my sons to have that chance.
Seeya blog world and enjoy the pictures of my little girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home