Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Eye Doctor.....YUK,YUK

On Wednesday, I had to go to the eye doctor because my right eye is blurry. Of course I waited for a few months because I just had a feeling the news would not be so good. I was 34 when I was told that I had Macular Degeneration (Dry) and that I would have to just keep an eye on this and of course this is what the Doctor is telling is that this is what has caused my eye to change its vision so sudden. I now have 15 spots on the tissue of my retina.

How in the world can I have this problem when I am only 38 and of course I do not have health insurance. I called my husband and started crying tellin him that I am scared and now we have to get insurance or I need to get a job that will have insurance. I work out of my home now for construction company (did I mention that I am able to take care of my three and four year old) but this company does not have insurance. Sometimes life just kicks you in the butt and at times like this I am glad to be able to pray and ask for help from God.

My husband has left for Michigan to visit with his sister and brother-in-law. Go check out her blog and say Hello.
My sister in love Susie is the best, she is the one who taught me to knit and now she is selling her yarn (dying it, spinning) she is one very talented chick. You go sister. My husband has not been gone for a whole week since our two youngest boys were born and I am so hoping that he has a great time. He is also looking for some property while he is up there.

So now I am off to searching about this eye problem of mine and learn about it and hopefully I will be able to learn good news.

4 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home