Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

CONTEST!! OH YES, OH YES

Of course it takes a contest to get me to blog again. I really don't know why I wait so long in blog, I sometimes think that there is no one out there reading my blog so why bother. But then I get an email from my Secret Pal 8 gal and tells me to blog so maybe there is some one out there that reads it.
I did get to Altanta last week, I was able to get away with no DH or DC (boys)and go visit one of my sister-in-laws and we had a great time. I scrapebooked three books for her (new scrapbook from Creative Memories)so of course I do not remember the name of the books.And of course I did not get pictures, I had to email her son to send me pictures.

I also shopped until one of us dropped. I had a great time and I am hoping that next year I will be able to get back up there and then this time I will go to her new summer home in North Carolina. She has been able to buy a home while I was up there and let me tell you this house is made for her. The gardens have her name on them and they are calling her name (Patti, Patti) the grounds are beautiful and she and her family are so blessed and of course the rest of her family will be blessed when we get to visit her there. Congrats Patti on your new summer home. She will be closing on the property on the 1st so pls keep her in your thought and prayer.

CONTEST QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS

1. What is your favorite season? I love summer, I am trying me hand at gardening.

2. Where is or would be your favorite place in the world to take a vacation? the beach

3. If you could have any job in the world and not worry about finances (everything would be taken care of), which means you'd be doing something you actually like, what would it be? a nurse to be taking care of kids

4. What is your favorite project to knit or crochet? purses, and now trying socks

5. What is your favorite food - whether it be a main dish, dessert, snack, whatever? anything with cholocate on it.

6. What is your favorite way to relax and unwind? knitting or reading a good book


I hope everyone has a great week,night,day. Good night everyone

1 Comments:

  • At 3:50 PM, Blogger Peggy said…

    Hi Pammi :) I have you in the queue for the Momma to a Boy ring but I'm not finding any code on your site when I check. If you need the code re-emailed to you just let me know. Looking forward to adding you!

    Peggy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home