Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

What a great Secret Pal I have.

Just wanted to stop and say Thank You to my secret pal, she sent me a great card the other day after reading that I was having a awful day and that should put a smile on my face. Thanks, then I receive a email from her,(sorry I have not respond to it yet, it is on the way) asking all kinds of good questions. I have to vote for her. She also has as an idea about how busy life can be with three young children. I can't wait until the revealing so I can find out who she is. I will be posting some great pictures soon of a weekend scrape booking.(did I spell that right) I went with two of my great friends for a weekend and did some great scrape booking and also had a great time with my girlfriends. Three child just got hurt have to go.

1 Comments:

  • At 11:48 AM, Blogger sheep#100 said…

    Thanks for stopping by the blog - it was the least I could do.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home