Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Where, Oh where has she gone????????

I have not been blogging for I am have been having a hard couple of months. I have lost a great and wonderful friend of mine in the last 3 weeks. I have not been in a great mood. I have been so blessed to have gotten myself a great Secret Pal 7 and I will be posting pictures of my packages. I am sorry for not having pictures up sooner, but I just have not been in the mood. I have also recieved my package from my Needle Exchange Pal and will also have pics up soon. Just wanted to let you know(if there is anyone out there reading this) that I have not dropped off the planet. I need to also post pictures of my knitting, I am still doing that (oh ya). I have three hats under my belt. The whale hats that my Secret Pal 6 sent me. My three boys just love them. I have also been getting closer to a great women named Shelly and it is wonderful to say that I really enjoy her company and we are getting to be better friends everyday. Thanks for your friendship Shelly.

If like go and say Hello to Shelly and check her blog out while you are at it. http://stampinshelly.blogspot.com/ . Shelly does not know how to knit so she is giving me patterns for her and I am gladly making things for her. Right now I am trying my hand at the Sarah Jane Slippers. I have one ready to be shaped but I need my friend Barbara to help me with the finishing touches. Pic will follow.
Here comes my three boys for kisses and hugs good night. So hopefully I will get back to the blog world soon.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    oh I'm relieved. A) that your ok and B) that the reveal package made it (I was worried, my husband didn't put delivery confirmation on it!)

    whew..I can come out of the closet now :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home