Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Sunday, February 19, 2006

Help, Help, Help

I have no clue what I have done to this blog, if there is anyone out there that is reading my blog could you pls offer some suggestions on how to get the paragraphs back on top. I am so clueless and I have studied the Template, settings until all the words run together.
I have also just had my first class in Pattern reading and boy do I have a new understanding for this pattern reading. One of the most important thing I learned was DO YOUR GAUGE, do your gauge. I truly have never done gauge until I started going to a knitting class on Thursday and Barbara taught me how to start on my first sock and she tells me to make a gauge. No way are you crazy, I want to start now and knit these socks. Now I guess I will have to listen to you my Susie and Barbara. Oh well off to dinner.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:29 PM, Blogger Jenni said…

    Cut and paste all your sidebar intems into notepad and then change the template. Blogger will save all your entries and put them on a nice new templat. And then you can put your side-bar items back in.

    My blog does this sometimes when a a picture is too wide for the blog entry area, but it doesn't look like that is your problem.

     
  • At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I spent 3 hours fixing the html to the best of my ability. You owe me big, kiddo!

    Hugs and love...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home