Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Saturday, May 06, 2006

Secret Pal 8 Questions

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? I love 100% wool and baby cashmere truly really anything, just do not like acrylic.

2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? A wine bottle cardboard holder for straight and my circulars are in a plastic tub.

3. How long have you been knitting? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? I have been knitting for almost 1 year. I would like to consider myself intermediate.

4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? No not really

5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)apple pie, mulberry, vanilla, orange

6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? Yes, kisses, skybars, Reese cups. I love choloc

7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? I am teach myself to spin on a drop spindle just missing the knottty (or something like that). I love to scrapbook and make my own cards.

8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)Christian rock, and jazz, country. No MP3.

9. What's your favorite color? Or--do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand? Warm colors, and purple and yellow.

10. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? With husband for 20 years and three boys, ages 8,3,2

11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? All the above or should I say all the yes to the line.

12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? Hats, purses.

13. What are you knitting right now? beanie for husband, shopping bag for me, washcloths and socks

14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? Oh yes.

15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Circular and love addi aluminum.

16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? I now am the proud owner of a yarn winder just now need the clothes line thingie.

17. How did you learn to knit? My sister in law

18. How old is your oldest UFO? 3 months

19. What is your favorite holiday? Fourth of July

20. Is there anything that you collect? Willow angels (angels with no face)

21. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? One skein and then anything that does with knitting and the patterns are wide open.

22. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn?Magic loop and to knit socks with two circular needles.

23. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? I am still on my first pair of socks and love them. My size is 81/2.

24. When is your birthday? (mm/dd) December 26

Sorry about the spelling just doing this late at night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home