Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Secret Pal 7 Questions

Secret Pal 7 Questionaire

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? I enjoy working with high quality yarn just as much as the next knitter

2. Do you spin? Notyet, but I am hoping to one day. I really want to learn

3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke, pets, fibers, perfume, etc.) no

4. How long have you been knitting? A little over 6 months and I love it
.
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? No, still trying to learn this blog thingy.

6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.) Apple, vanilla

7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Totally. I love chocolate and candy fruit slices. I love hot chocolate, and I am also a total coffee addict.

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? make my own cards.

9. What kind of music do you like? I love Casting Crowns, Mercy Me, and jazz (kenny g)

10. What's your favorite color? Purple and Yellow

11. What is your family situation? Any pets? One husband (ha, ha) three boys (8,3,2)

12. What are your life dreams? To be a great mom and wife. Live life like there is no tomorrow.

13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? merino wool & cashmerino. I'm a worsted weight fan too and also cassade

14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? not sure yet

15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s? Felting and making my boys hats. and trying to finish my first pair of socks. I've also been wanting to make myself a sweater.

16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? I honestly like making hats. They are so easy. I like making socks too. Right now I have enjoyed everything that I have made

17. What are you knitting right now? socks, hats.

18. What do you think about ponchos? I really like the way they look. I actually think I'd like to make one

19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? I truly like both.

20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? I like aluminum and bamboo, not to fond of plastic.

21. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements? Yup =) and my foot? hmmm.... I am a 81/2

22. How did you learn to knit? My sister in law taught me.

23. How old is your oldest UFO? my socks, about 1 months old and have not picked up

24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird? I like tinker bell and lions.

25. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas =)

26. Is there anything that you collect? Yarn, roving(when I learn to spin) and angels and water goblets and dolls.

27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? None

28. What knitting books are you interested in? I like Debbie Bliss books, and there are so many that I would love to have.

29. How long have you been knitting? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? Probably on the low end of intermediate.
30. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? My straight needles are in a wine bottle holder and my cigular needles are in a plastic box.

31. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? No that is on my wish list.

32. When is your birthday? 12/26

33. Do you like receiving handmade gifts? Absolutely =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home