Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Sunday, November 06, 2005

I am here, here and don't know where I went????

I have not been able to blog recently, for I am getting busy at work and my two young boys are having birthday's and then life just sets in. I have been having a great time with my job. I am so blessed that I am able to work out of my home and still take care of my boys. My husband is helping out and not complainging at all when the house is dirty. Thanks d/h for not complaining. Things have been going great at church and I am starting to get involved with the cooking ministry now, plus I take care of the 2-4 olds Sunday class and Wednesday night class. I make up the schdule and get the lessons ready for the teachers. God is showing me that I can do this I just have to orginize better. I will be getting there, just pls pray for me. I have to show you this cute frog. I was at garden window one night and there is this frog just hanging out and looking so cute, just don't show your 3 year old and almost 2 year old because now we have to check the window every night for the frog. I really do not mind, I think it is just too cute for my boys to come to me and ask where the frog is.
So here is the picture....




Isn't he just too cute.

I am so sorry my Secret Pal for not telling you sooner that I recieved your package in the mail about 2 weeks ago give or take. I do have a picture and I am sooooo Sorry for being such a dope. I have truly enjoyed getting your packages and my girlfriends here in Florida are enjoying the book about the women of the bible. And I love the little book about the yarn requirements. And also the books with the knitting patterns. You are such a blessing to me and I have been blessed to have a Secret Pal like you and I can't wait to find out who you are.

Here is a picture of the really Cool stuff that my Secret Pal blessed me with.





Now I am off to getting my three boys to bed and I am getting some measurements together(having to price the yarn)to make the hat for my three boys. Another gift from my Secret Pal. Here is a copy of the picture with the pattern that I am going to try my hand at next.






My next project is learning how to get started on socks. I am having the hardest time with the four needles. I meet a nice women at Joann's the other day and she suggested for me to look up on internet a pattern for a two double needle sock pattern. Does anyone have any idea where I might come across this? I really do have to go and I have not typed this fast in a long time.(Sorry for the misspelled words).
If there is anyone out there that lives near Orlando Florida and know how to spin and knit socks or if you know of a group of knitters getting together pls tell me.
Goodnight everyone out there.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:43 AM, Blogger StampinShelly said…

    Yay! I'm so glad for an update. And one with pictures too! That little froggie is cute. Glad to hear you are well and busy. I will be seeing you soon!

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Nyxxie said…

    Thanks for the b-day wished and tell your boys Happy B-day too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home