Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Sunday, November 06, 2005

I am here, here and don't know where I went????

I have not been able to blog recently, for I am getting busy at work and my two young boys are having birthday's and then life just sets in. I have been having a great time with my job. I am so blessed that I am able to work out of my home and still take care of my boys. My husband is helping out and not complainging at all when the house is dirty. Thanks d/h for not complaining. Things have been going great at church and I am starting to get involved with the cooking ministry now, plus I take care of the 2-4 olds Sunday class and Wednesday night class. I make up the schdule and get the lessons ready for the teachers. God is showing me that I can do this I just have to orginize better. I will be getting there, just pls pray for me. I have to show you this cute frog. I was at garden window one night and there is this frog just hanging out and looking so cute, just don't show your 3 year old and almost 2 year old because now we have to check the window every night for the frog. I really do not mind, I think it is just too cute for my boys to come to me and ask where the frog is.
So here is the picture....




Isn't he just too cute.

I am so sorry my Secret Pal for not telling you sooner that I recieved your package in the mail about 2 weeks ago give or take. I do have a picture and I am sooooo Sorry for being such a dope. I have truly enjoyed getting your packages and my girlfriends here in Florida are enjoying the book about the women of the bible. And I love the little book about the yarn requirements. And also the books with the knitting patterns. You are such a blessing to me and I have been blessed to have a Secret Pal like you and I can't wait to find out who you are.

Here is a picture of the really Cool stuff that my Secret Pal blessed me with.





Now I am off to getting my three boys to bed and I am getting some measurements together(having to price the yarn)to make the hat for my three boys. Another gift from my Secret Pal. Here is a copy of the picture with the pattern that I am going to try my hand at next.






My next project is learning how to get started on socks. I am having the hardest time with the four needles. I meet a nice women at Joann's the other day and she suggested for me to look up on internet a pattern for a two double needle sock pattern. Does anyone have any idea where I might come across this? I really do have to go and I have not typed this fast in a long time.(Sorry for the misspelled words).
If there is anyone out there that lives near Orlando Florida and know how to spin and knit socks or if you know of a group of knitters getting together pls tell me.
Goodnight everyone out there.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Smokey said…

    Parents want to end blog use friom school computers
    Some parents want the school district to ban students from using school computers to access blogs, or Web logs, where they say teenagers are glamorizing the use of drugs and alcohol, promoting parties and ...
    Find out how to buy and sell anything, like things related to instant road repair on interest free credit and pay back whenever you want! Exchange FREE ads on any topic, like instant road repair!

     
  • At 5:43 AM, Blogger StampinShelly said…

    Yay! I'm so glad for an update. And one with pictures too! That little froggie is cute. Glad to hear you are well and busy. I will be seeing you soon!

     
  • At 9:16 AM, Blogger Nyxxie said…

    Thanks for the b-day wished and tell your boys Happy B-day too!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home