Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Secret Pal 6 Questions

1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quility and /or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand? Or is it all the same to you? I like to try all types of yarn. I am new to knitting so there are alots of yarn that I have not tried.

2.Do you spin? Crochet?
No, I have not tried either of them. Spinning looks like it would be fun.

3. Do you have any allergies? (smoke,pets,fibers,perfume,etc.) No not that I am aware of.

4. How long have you been knitting? I learned how to knit the week of May 26 to June 2, 2005.

5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? No, but I will and I am going to in the next few days.

6. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc)
I like vanilla, apple, orange, honey,mulberry

7. Do you have a sweet tooth?
Oh God yes. I have about a dozen of those.

8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
I love to make my own cards,(Stampin Up) scrapbooking, and just about anything that is do with crafts.

9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (If your buddy wants to make you a CD) I listen to Christian, Country, Jazz. I am not sure if my cd players will play MP3.

10. What's your favorite color? Or---do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can't stand? I love the color purple but then I also like any color.

11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets? My husband Robin, sons Tyler(8yrs.)Cristian(3yrs.)Trevor(2yrs). And I can not forgot my Dog Joey.

12. What are your life dreams? (really stretching it here, I know) To have a happy and healthy life and be the best wife and mother and friend.

13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? the softest the better, but I am new to knitting so I have not tried many types.

14. What fibers to you absolutely *not* like? Acrylic, there are some that are not soft.

15. What is/are your current knitting obesession/s? Felting, and learning how to make socks

16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? I have tried purses,bags,scarfs but I am trying to learn different things.

17. What are you knitting right now? Sophie bag and a simple throw blanket for my friend.

18. What do you think of ponchos? I love wearing them, just have not tried to knit one.

19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? I really like both, but I do use circular when I make my bags.

20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? I have tried aluminum,plastic have not tried Bamboo.

21. Are you a sock knitter? I have not tried to make them yet, but I will one day.

22. How did you learn to knit? My wonderful sister-in-love Susie opened her home to me and during my stay there she taught me how to knit.

23. How old is your UFO? About one month old

24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird?
I like SpongeBob and I have a thing for Jaguars.

25. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas, I love all the lights and decorations

26. Is there anything that you collect? Water Goblets,StampinUp stuff and now knitting.

27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? None right now.

28. Any books out there you are dying to get your hands on? See my wishlist

29. Any patterns you have been coveting, but haven't bought for one reason or another?? No, but thanks for asking.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home