Mommy, Mommy, MOMMY!!!

Thursday, September 08, 2005

Where is the Knitting???May I ask.

I have not really been able to sit down and knit. I am a stay at home mom who is now working out of her home. I am doing all the office stuff now for Suncoast Precast, like payroll, telephone, writing letters, paying bills, and etc. I have not really worked in about 10 years. I have helped my husband through the years with his sign company, but I never felt like that was work because I was with my husband and he is so much fun to be with. Now I get up at 6:00a.m. and pray with my friend Peggy and then I am able to get about 2 hours of work done. Then my 8 year old is off to school and then I am with my 2 young ones, Cristian and Trevor. I am able to still work, but as you have read I am new at this. I have to get on a better schdule of working in the home, like my household chores, kids and then work. But then where does my private time come in. Any suggestions out there????? I am not complaining I know that the Lord blessed me with this job and I am having a great time with it. Just sometimes feel like I am losing it. Oh well. I have recieved my first order from KnitPicks and I will be posting some pictures on my blog soon. I am starting the Sophie Bag again because my first try I read the pattern wrong. I did mention before that I am new at knitting.

My Cristian (21/2) has now started preschool and boy does he think he is something else. He goes 2 days aweek, Wednesday and Friday. He is having a great time with it. Now Trevor (11/2) is not having a great time with, for he does not like having to be away from his brother to long. But I am enjoying it because now I get to spend some one on one time with him. We come home and he is the big boy of the house. I am sure that it is doing them good to be separted from one another for just a little while. Well time to stop and get dinner started together. Well try to post later.

Before I forget, I am going to Shelly's house on Friday for some stamping. Yes, you rock Shelly. If you are interested go check out Shelly's blog. She is a great person and her blog is fun to read. stampinshelly

1 Comments:

  • At 10:10 AM, Blogger Sarah said…

    It is really tough to work out of your house and take care of kids. In the end, either work or kids get short changed.

    You can email me privately and we can discuss it at knittingqueen17 at yahoo.com!

    Good luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home